Become a member
Membership in a federated club offers many advantages including:
- A free subscription to the magazine Sentier Quad (four times a year), which contains such privileged information as schedules of activities of federated clubs, the directory of affiliated clubs and a map of the provincial network of atv trails.
- Exclusive insurance for members, insuring their vehicles at a competitive rate.
- The freedom to ride year-round on the federated trails of the province of Quebec.
How to become a member?
Contact the federated club closest to you for information on points of sale for a vignette indicating your right of access to trails or a day pass.
Ask your local club, he will tell you where you can buy you access pass. you can buy your access pass in ATV dealership, in some restaurants and in some depositories. you can also get your access pass with a trail patrol agent.
Annual access pass: valid from November 1st 2014 until October 31st 2015, $ 195. ($ 175 pre sale from Oct 25th to Nov 16th 2014)
Summer access pass: valid from May 1st 2015 until October 31st 2015, $ 130. ($ 130 pre sale from April 24th to May 15th 2015)
Three days pass: (valid for three consecutive days), $ 60.
If purchased on the paths, a penalty of $40 is added.
Before leaving, make sure to have:
- Vignette of right-of-access to the trails or day pass.
- Certificate of registration.
- Proof of $500, 000 liability insurance.
- Proof of age.
- Certificate of competence or authorization to operate an ATV.
- Rental contract or loan document.
- Mandatory equipment required by law for vehicles manufactured after January 1st, 1998.